Warranty does not cover in-ground use. Our trampolines are not designed to be used in-ground and therefore those are not tested for that kind of use.
Some of our customers have still installed their trampolines in-ground with good results. If you are planning to do in-ground installation, here are few tips for that:
- Have the assembled frame (with the mat and springs installed) at the job site when digging the pit in order to ensure proper sizing. Make sure there is as much space for bounce as it would be above-ground installation
- Make sure that the bottom of the pit forms a solid and level foundation for all trampoline legs
- Leave enough space in between the frame and the pit to ensure adequate ventilation/air flow for the pit, so that large volume of air can escape quickly when the jumper and mat go down. That way you don't end up dampening the bounce
- Ensure proper drainage for the pit
- Ensure proper retainer structure for the sides of the pit to prevent the sides from collapsing into the pit
Please sign in to leave a comment.