Usually when there is a decrease in the bounce quality of a trampoline it is due to the fact that the springs are streched. If the springs are stretched it's time to buy replacement springs.
Articles in this section
- General information about ACON Products
- How many people can be on the trampoline at the same time?
- Where can I find the assembly manual?
- Why to choose Acon?
- How to choose a trampoline?
- Is there a weight limit for ACON Trampolines?
- Can I use my ACON Trampoline during winter?
- What should I take into consideration when re-assembling my trampoline after winter?
- Where can I find spare parts for my Acon trampoline?
- I want to order a spare part but it is not available in the ACON Online store.