We do recommend being at the delivery address to receive your package. However, this is not always necessary. You can make an arrangement with the delivery company for them to leave the package outside/predetermined location. Please note that the package is at the customers responsibility when it's left outside.
Articles in this section
- Does ACON ship products to non-EU countries?
- I received a damaged package, what should I do?
- If I order a product now can I have it delivered later?
- Do I have to be present when the product is home delivered?
- What is the size of the package?
- How can I track my order?
- How much does the delivery cost?
- What should I do if my order wasn't delivered within the general delivery time?
- How long does it take for my order to be delivered?