Products usually remain unharmed even though the package gets damaged. However, with heavy shipments, damages occur every now and then. If your package is damaged, please check the contents of the and take pictures of both the packaging and the product itself. Send the pictures to us at email@example.com, let us know which components are damaged, and whether any are missing. We will work with you in offering a pristine product - and the fastest way to do this is by replacing damaged/missing parts, rather than returning the entire consignment.
Articles in this section
- Does ACON ship products to non-EU countries?
- I received a damaged package, what should I do?
- If I order a product now can I have it delivered later?
- Do I have to be present when the product is home delivered?
- What is the size of the package?
- How can I track my order?
- How much does the delivery cost?
- What should I do if my order wasn't delivered within the general delivery time?
- How long does it take for my order to be delivered?