Our selection includes different size Airtracks, suitable for tricking, flipping, balancing and many other gymnastic tricks. These air-filled pads lessen the impact when landing, making for safe and fun practice. Airtracks are easy to transport and store in small places; it can even be stored in its own handy carrying bag. It is easy to blow up or empty the ACON Airtrack with our specialty air pump in a moments notice.
- ACON Airtracks have excellent bounce properties making it easy to do many tricks in a row. The bigger the Airtrack, the more space there is for training and having fun.
- ACON Airblock has excellent bounce properties and is suitable as a jumping and a landing platform. With the velcro on the surface, you can attach Airblocks and Airtrack 10ft to each other.
- ACON Airbeam is suitable for safe beam and balance training due to its long and narrow shape.
- ACON Airsport has excellent bounce properties and is especially suitable for demanding jumps.
- ACON Airrolls are handy for training forward and backward flips.
All of our air-filled pads include a powerful special hand pump (/electric pump), patch kit and carrying case.
- ACON Gym mat for gymnastic is well suited for safe practice of tricks and as a gymnastic platform. With the sturdy velcro you can fasten the mats in a row.
- ACON Gym beam for gymnastic is like a real beam, but on the floor. The gymnastic beam allows you to practice beam tricks without the risk of falling.
ACON Airtracks’ strong materials and hand-crafted seams are designed to last. Airtracks are made of best available materials in the industry (CE-certified) and with the most reliable manufacturing technique: i.e the seams are glued (not PVC heat welded which results often in leaking seams) plus the seams are always double layered. Product weight reveals much of the product’s quality, in this case the weight comes from the material’s thickness and density. ACON Airtracks weighs more than other similar products. Double wall drop stitch material with 0,9mm in thickness is durable commercial grade PVC tarpaulin. Strong PVC pad structure includes 1000 threads per square meter inside the pad (500 threads commonly used in the industry). The ACON Airtrack’s composite fiber structure guarantees an even bounce. The amount of bounce can easily be adjusted by changing the amount of air in the pad. The surface is UV-treated PVC, what is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The ACON Airtrack’s anti-slip surface ensures peak performance. ACON Airtracks are also CE-, EN71- and REACH- certified.