Trampoline proper placement is important and affects safety. To ensure the safe use of the trampoline, please note the following:
- The trampoline can be installed on lawns and sand. The area should be as even as possible, as there is no height adjustment on the trampoline itself.
- There must be enough space on all sides and above the trampoline. We recommend leaving about 3 ft of space around all side of the trampoline. All dangerous objects must be removed from the area surrounding the trampoline as well as below the trampoline. Be safe to ensure there is nothing above that you could hit when jumping.
- The area should be well lit.
We recommend at least two people to install the trampoline package. The packages come with easy-to-follow instructions and all necessary tools. Installation instructions and installation videos for the trampoline packages can also be found on our website at: https://www.acon-manuals.com/.
Installation time estimates (2 people):
- Round trampolines: 1 h
- Round trampoline package with Standard enclosure: 1.5 h-2 h
- Round trampoline package with Premium enclosure: 2.5 h-3 h
- Rectangular trampoline: 2 h-3 h
- Rectangular trampoline package: 3 h-4 h
Please sign in to leave a comment.