The springs are not designed to be placed crossed. Crossed springs can stretch faster and damage the trampoline mat fasteners and the frame. Also the coating will be damaged which results in faster rusting. The warranty does not cover spring stretching due to normal service life or stretch due to snow loads. Please notice that crossed springs are not covered by the warranty.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the installation instructions?
- Do you have an installation service?
- What do I consider in the placement and installation of the trampoline?
- Can the trampoline be installed into the ground?
- Can the trampoline springs be crossed?
- How do I install ACON Premium Enclosure rim and cap package?
- How is the AirTrack installed, emptied and stored?
- Can the trampoline be left outside for the winter or should it be disassembled?
- Which parts should be checked when disassembling or re-installing the trampoline?