Acon Trampolines and Enclosures are designed for year round use. However when thinking about winter use, it's important to note that the trampoline mat should be kept free from more than 4 inches of snow. This ensures that the springs won't be damaged due to a snow buildup. Never use a shovel when clearing the snow since it might damage the trampoline mat.
Articles in this section
- General information about ACON Products
- How many people can be on the trampoline at the same time?
- Where can I find the assembly manual?
- Why to choose Acon?
- How to choose a trampoline?
- Is there a weight limit for ACON Trampolines?
- Can I use my ACON Trampoline during winter?
- What should I take into consideration when re-assembling my trampoline after winter?
- Where can I find spare parts for my Acon trampoline?
- I want to order a spare part but it is not available in the ACON Online store.